This whole blogging thing is new to me but I figured why not try it out. Everything is going great with us. Nathan is working a lot and always has a project going around the house. As for me it is pretty much the same ol' same ol' taking care of Kailey and keeping up on things here at the homestead. Kailey is growing up so fast! I can hardly believe that she is 14 weeks already. She finally learned to use her hands so she is having a great time playing with toys and anything she can grab (including my hair). Also here are a few pictures of Kailey with more to come.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Why not?
This whole blogging thing is new to me but I figured why not try it out. Everything is going great with us. Nathan is working a lot and always has a project going around the house. As for me it is pretty much the same ol' same ol' taking care of Kailey and keeping up on things here at the homestead. Kailey is growing up so fast! I can hardly believe that she is 14 weeks already. She finally learned to use her hands so she is having a great time playing with toys and anything she can grab (including my hair). Also here are a few pictures of Kailey with more to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Girly! Holy cow! It has been really long since I have talked to you! Kailey is such a beautiful girl! Congrats! So what is going on! Are you still up in Flagstaff? Well I hope everything is going great!
Post a Comment